The Shit Kids Say

I am a huge fan of Inferno's social media campaign for the NSPCC, 'The Shit Kid's Say'...


I have always thought that the way to engage your audience is to be as realistic as possible - with a situation that the public can understand and relate to. Everyone loves the mental things kids say; how they don't make sense and say things wrong. I love how this video starts off drawing you in with humour, and gradually introduces the issues, showing how easy it is to dismiss what a kid is saying or doing just because 'kids say the darnedest things'. I think this will definitely make people more aware of the behaviours of a child and help them clock on to when they think something looks not quite right.

I also like that this is only going to be a social media spot and have no other forms of advertising, such as TV. It sounds like a meme, and I'm sure it will start behaving like one when it goes viral, drawing in a different type of audience. Inferno have used the internet wisely and shown how powerful social media can, and will, be.

Comments

Popular Posts

Self-promotional Charity

Disney's top hottest males

Facebook Funnies